Oakville Homebuyers Buy Lovely Homes
From $350,000 To $850,000 For Low Down
I’m Simona Crisan with Royal LePage Realty Centre.
I started this service because many consumers think they need tens of thousands of dollars to buy a $325,000 to $650,000 home these days. You may have talked with Realtors or Lenders who have told you that you need $30,000, $60,000 or even $80,000 to buy a home in Oakville.
It’s easy to learn what homes and home loans are available with my new HomeFinder Service. Each night my HomeFinder computers access the Oakville area Multiple Listing Service and search through all the information on every home listed in the entire area by every real estate company.
The HomeFinder Service gives you access to inside information normally available only to real estate agents. From the privacy of your home, on a daily basis, you receive information about every single home available in the area of your choice, and you receive this information even before many other real estate agents have seen it!
When you find a home you’d like to see, all you need to do is give us a call and we’ll make arrangements to get you inside the home at your convenience.
My HomeFinder team is totally service oriented. We’re not typical salespeople. At no time will you ever feel any pressure to buy a home. When you find the perfect home, you’ll know it. And then you’ll tell us.
Reasons to use a REALTOR
Let’s make it straight right from the beginning: All real estate licensees are not the same.
Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®.
REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. As a matter of facts, to become Realtor, some need to pass a very difficult and comprehensive series of exams and tests. Every two years the license is reconfirmed only after accumulating at least 24 credits in specific courses and training.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions usually exceed $400,000, with $600,000 and above quite often in the last years.
If you had a $600,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $400,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney?
The professional assistance of a Realtor comes FREE of charge for the Homebuyers. Wouldn’t be foolish to even start exploring to find and buy a house without the help of a Realtor?
Introducing the “HOME FINDER SERVICE”.
What this FREE Service Can Do for YOU?:
1. QUALIFY your Wants and Needs:
- Understand what are you looking hot milfs for and the reasons behind
- Clarify what the financing option are, and which one is the best for your particular situation
- What you really can afford … Are your expectations in line with your possibilities?
- Explain the whole buying process step by step, breaking down all the expenses, legal obligations and paperwork, so you can be confident and informed on your decisions
2. SEARCH for the Best House
- Pre-screening all the properties on the market to spot the best ones matching your criteria
- Search and research a variety of RE resources, including MLS
- Arrange Showings and Property Tours
- Provide Due Diligence during the evaluation of the property of interest (termite infestation, dry rot damage, asbestos, faulty structure…)
- Provide Objective information with full details about hot lesbian porn each property, making your selection/decision easier and well informed
- R.E. reports ,comparative market analysis, price variation and many other useful data you cannot find anywhere by yourself
3. PURCHASE the house
- Professional negotiation ( experience, skills, market knowledge nude celebrities and relevant resources) for the Best price and Conditions
- Oversee the Transactional details during the Closing Process
- Customized Clauses and Disclosure included in the Purchase and Sale Contract to protect your interest
4. ENJOY Friendly, professional advice whenever needed…
If you are really serious and determined in finding the “RIGHT” Home, You are strongly advice to take advantage and schedule a Free, NO Obligation consultation, so you can receive invaluable professional advice right from the beginning.
Although the service comes FREE for home buyers, it is of extreme value and can save you thousands of dollars down the road.